Lirio’s Behavioral Reinforcement Learning Lab (BReLL) recently published a paper describing a new approach, the Limited Data Estimator, for comparing reinforcement learning policies using limited historical data.
- Promoting Health Equity in Mammography Adherence: Embracing the Dual Lens of Age and Race
- Lirio Again Named a Top Workplace Based on Feedback from Employees
- Lirio and Truth Initiative Partner on Precision Nudging™ Intervention for Tobacco Cessation
- 8 Key Questions to Ask When Operationalizing Research
- Spring Health Tech Conference Season Observations