Understanding how cognitive bias influences healthcare behaviors can enable those charged with improving population health to drive positive healthcare behavior change. This ebook provides a quick overview on how cognitive biases hold a key to encouraging healthy behaviors, followed by briefs on ten thoughtfully selected biases. Think of it as a valuable resource for your population health toolkit, designed to help you step even closer to the idea of patients as individuals who want, need, and deserve a more personalized care experience.
- Lirio Launches Hyper-Personalized Vaccination Journey to Encourage Vaccine Acceptance
- You Should Know: Marten den Haring
- How Behavior Change AI Addresses SDOH
- How to Connect with Patients as Individuals: 10 Behavioral Biases Healthcare Systems Should Know [eBook]
- Overcoming Vaccine Hesitancy With a Focus on Health Equity