Move Your Community Toward Vaccine Acceptance
Understanding human behavior is key to COVID-19 vaccine acceptance.
The biggest roadblock to achieving widespread vaccination isn’t distribution or other logistics — it’s vaccine hesitancy.
The Pew Research Center found that the number of adults who said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine declined from 72% in May 2020 to 51% in September 2020 and rebounded to 60% in November 2020.
Cognitive barriers create vaccine hesitancy.
Vaccine hesitancy among patient populations is due in large part to a range of cognitive biases and barriers that make people feel uneasy about vaccination. Some common barriers related to the COVID-19 vaccine include:
- Concern over vaccine safety and potential side effects
- Concern the vaccine will not be effective
- Perceiving low susceptibility of COVID-19 and its severity
- Not liking people/government telling them what to do
- Concern about vaccine cost
- Concern about vaccine access
The Lirio Vaccination Journey overcomes these barriers.
Through Precision Nudging™, you can truly personalize both the solution and messaging at the individual level to achieve dramatically better outcomes than traditional and other digital solutions.
When you implement the Lirio Vaccination Journey, Lirio will:
- Identify the specific barriers to vaccine acceptance based on encoded behavioral science expertise.
- Determine which behavioral science solutions will work for specific people, such as a trusted messenger who promotes vaccination or social proof around successful vaccinations.
- Encode these solutions into an autonomous machine learning algorithm and create thousands of unique messages at scale.
- Deploy hyper-personalized messages about both rounds of shots as the AI-driven platform continuously learns based on individuals’ behavioral responses.
Precision Nudging at Work
How to Address the Very Human Problem of Vaccine Hesitancy
Accelerating adoption of the COVID-19 vaccine among high-risk and hesitant populations must start with an understanding of the factors that get in the way.
Drive COVID-19 vaccine acceptance in your community.
Learn how we can help today.