VP of Sales
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
The VP-Sales will play a vital role in building Lirio’s market traction within Lirio’s target market of large health systems, provider sponsored health plans, and enterprise employers in a true “Player Coach” capacity. This position can be located remotely and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The VP-Sales will have personal revenue goals within their geographical territory as well as lead/mentor other Regional Sales Directors.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the territorial sales goals.
- Strategically prospect to Lirio’s target market (health systems, health plans, enterprise employers) via digital, telephonic, social methods.
- Lead a sales process that results in a commitment to purchase the Lirio offerings.
- Seek participation in Lirio campaigns and lobbying efforts that advance Lirio interests (e.g., sharing of data from key partners).
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Assist in managing the sales teams, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Hire and develop sales staff.
- Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top sales people want to join.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Assist in defining sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Assist in providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Travel: Up to 75%.
- A minimum of (7) seven years selling software and/or service into health systems, health plans, and/or large employers.
- Extensive experience selling to C-suite stakeholders and decision makers.
- A minimum of (2) two years managing other sales individuals.
- BA or BS required.
- Must display an intrinsic interest in building a collaborative, “team first” culture within the sales organization.
- Must bring unique strengths in the areas of strategic thinking, analytical capability coupled with business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must bring exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Well organized, disciplined, and detail-oriented.
- Extensive track record of hitting and exceeding sales goals.