Machine Learning Engineer
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
Lirio is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join its Data Science Team. The Machine Learning Engineer works with Data Scientists and Developers to prototype and productionalize machine learning features
- Work with the Data Science team to test and prototype ML processes including:
- Automated model building and testing
- Data acquisition, parsing, and cleaning
- Application of state-of-the-art AI algorithms
- Convert prototypes into production-ready code and work with Development Team to integrate with existing APIs and infrastructure.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a similar field.
- Demonstrated capability in machine learning (3+ years in corporate or academic settings). Experience with deep learning preferred.
- Expertise in building machine learning products.
- Experience with scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, Tensorflow and/or PyTorch.
- Skills in writing portable, extensible code.
- Experience in memory management and parallel computing.
- Experience using version control.
- Expertise working in relational databases.
- Comfort in a Unix based OS.
- Basic systems engineering experience and/or cloud experience.
Lirio has offices in Knoxville and Nashville, TN. Remote candidates are also welcome for this position.