Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
The IT Coordinator will play a critical role in ensuring information technology tools and technologies are utilized properly as well as act as the main liaison between our Third-Party IT vendor and Lirio. This position is located in Knoxville or Nashville TN and reports to the Director of Information Security. This position will help build the department and will be able to help make decisions on what tools are best for Lirio and ensure correct setup/implementation.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate system procedures
- Coordinates all aspects of testing activities and owning the quality of projects.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Proactively contributes, offers recommendations, and identifies risks and solutions associated with proposed or existing software applications strategies.
- Works with internal and external business users and developers to assist with the implementation of new tools/processes.
- Evaluates and participates in solution alternatives with application development teams while ensuring business solutions meet corporate standards.
- Install, configure, manage, maintain, test, evaluate, and repair computer networks, workstations, support server system(s), supporting hardware/software, user accounts, and computer/telephone rooms.
- Train/instruct users in proper use and security of all systems. Troubleshoot/repair/resolve technical problems/issues related to computer hardware/software/LAN and WAN/internet.
- Refer major problems to vendors/technicians. Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements. Consult with others to assess/analyze/resolve computing needs and system requirements. Inspect, test, and diagnose computer equipment/systems. Plan and coordinate information technology-related equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements.
- Work with the Project Manager to understand all vital project dependencies and deliverables
- Liaison between Lirio and Third-Party IT Firm
- 3+ years of IT Experience
- Hands-on experience with tools such as O365, Azure, AWS, Google
- Strong desktop operating system and applications knowledge
- Networking or application experience is a must
- Proven Project Management experience
- Proven experience with training very technical and non-technical staff
- Proven knowledge of Mac and Windows Operating Systems
Lirio offers salaries and benefits that compete with the largest cities and tech companies, yet our mid-sized home city of Knoxville, Tennessee has a cost of living below the national average. Our company culture is driven by our employees, people who are committed to delivering results and who truly believe “we get there together.” Here, each person has opportunities to impact decisions, benefits, direction, and company culture. We offer many possibilities to grow and learn individually and collectively.
Knoxville has an awesome developer and technology community, with many user groups for technologies beyond computing, such as 3D printing and “makers.” It is a wonderful college town with a great school system. There are many outdoor opportunities, such as state parks, streams, lakes, and greenways along with the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and a wonderful culinary and foodie scene with craft breweries and distilleries.
Located within just a few hours of many other wonderful cities and experiences, Knoxville is a great launchpad for day and weekend trips to places like Nashville, Chattanooga, & Gatlinburg, TN; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte & Asheville, NC; Greenville, SC; Louisville, KY; Huntsville, AL; and Cincinnati, OH.
If you love a good journey, we are an 8-11-hour drive from thousands of miles of coast line, well known beaches, and various other destinations including:
- Washington, D.C.
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Outer Banks, NC
- Maryland Blue Crab & The Chesapeake
- Savannah & Tybee Island, GA
- Pensacola & Orlando, FL (Disney World)
- Gulf Shores, AL
- Memphis, TN (Elvis, Blues, & BBQ)
- Chicago, IL
- New Orleans, LA
… and many others—making Knoxville an excellent, centralized location for fun and adventure.