Director of Revenue Optimization
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
The Director of Revenue Optimization plays a vital role in tracking, understanding, and communicating key metrics for the purpose of building efficient and agile sales and service organizations. This position will ideally be located in the Knoxville or Nashville office, with the consideration of a remote arrangement, and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Support the Sales and Client Partnerships team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Enhance the Sales and Client Partnerships team productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales and expansion funnels and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales and partner talent on SFDC.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Maintain regular check-ins with CRO/VP-Sales/RSDs/Director-Client Partnerships and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving.
- Maintain procurement and contract records.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, and managing dashboards.
- Experience working with in the health technology sector is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of SFDC, other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
Lirio has offices in Knoxville and Nashville, TN. Remote candidates are also welcome for this position.