Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
As Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will play a vital role in the continual development of Lirio’s core technology. This role will involve both applied research and development. You will be an integral member of the Data Science & Machine Learning Team, working with other members of the team and Software Developers to prototype and productionalize machine learning features.
- Work with the team to test and prototype ML processes including:
- Automated model building and testing
- Application of state-of-the-art AI algorithms such as deep reinforcement learning
- Convert prototypes into production-ready code and work with the Development Team to integrate with existing APIs and infrastructure.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a similar field, with demonstrated expertise in machine learning.
- 2+ years of post-degree experience.
- Strong candidates with a master’s degree and 5+ years of experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated capability building and deploying machine learning models, preferably through building real products on real data.
- Expertise in:
- Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Distributed ML
- Deep Learning
- Skills in writing portable, extensible code.
- Experience using version control.
- Reinforcement learning experience preferred.
Lirio has offices in Knoxville and Nashville, TN. Remote candidates are also welcome for this position.