Chandra Osborn, Ph.D., MPH
Chief Behavioral Officer
“If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s the power of using your voice.”
– Michelle Obama
Mac or PC: Mac. Is this a trick question?
Favorite artist: My children.
Favorite thing as a child: Camping, seeing Tony Gwynn after a Padres baseball game, and chasing sea crabs at the shoreline.
Special Hobbies/Interests: Pilates, yoga, traveling, discovering, enjoying family, and friends.
Location: Born and raised in Oceanside, CA. Have lived in central Connecticut and Chicago before moving to Nashville over a decade ago.
Other fun facts: I’m 1/2 Samoan, a former professional Polynesian dancer, current coffee dependent, and a balancing act—juggling way too much at any given time.
- MPH, Public Health
- Ph.D. & M.A., Social/Health Psychology
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Research Methods, University of Connecticut
- Student Intern, Adult Primary Care at Hartford Hospital
- 86 Peer-Reviewed Research Articles: 39 as Corresponding Author & 22 as Senior Author
- 3 Book Chapters
- 5 Editorials/Commentaries