Chandra Osborn, Ph.D., MPH
Chief Behavioral Officer
“If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s the power of using your voice.”
– Michelle Obama
Chandra is a social psychologist with advanced training in quantitative methods, public health, and communications. For 20+ years, she has used behavioral science to design and evaluate interventions and products. At Lirio, Chandra defines, leads, and manages our behavioral science strategy and operations. With Chandra’s lead, our Behavioral Science Team delivers evidence-based active ingredients for promoting the health and wellness for our clients’ customers.
Mac or PC: Mac. Is this a trick question?
Favorite artist: My children.
Favorite thing as a child: Camping, seeing Tony Gwynn after a Padres baseball game, and chasing sea crabs at the shoreline.
Special Hobbies/Interests: Pilates, yoga, traveling, discovering, enjoying family, and friends.
Location: Born and raised in Oceanside, CA. Have lived in central Connecticut and Chicago before moving to Nashville over a decade ago.
Other fun facts: I’m 1/2 Samoan, a former professional Polynesian dancer, current coffee dependent, and a balancing act—juggling way too much at any given time.
- MPH, Public Health
- Ph.D. & M.A., Social/Health Psychology
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Research Methods, University of Connecticut
- Student Intern, Adult Primary Care at Hartford Hospital
- 86 Peer-Reviewed Research Articles: 39 as Corresponding Author & 22 as Senior Author
- 3 Book Chapters
- 5 Editorials/Commentaries