A healthier community.
Lirio’s Energy Solution
Hyper-personalized communications build a connection between a utility and its customers to help drive each customer toward actions that benefit both the customer and the utility. With the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and behavioral science, effective communication can activate customers while capturing valuable information about their needs in order to serve them better.
Consumer engagement that aims to hyper-personalize communication and increase customer activation unlocks tremendous economic value by:
- Reducing costs required to serve your low-income customers.
- Engaging your customers at the nexus of health and energy (non-energy benefits).
- Building trust with your consumers and increasing customer satisfaction ratings in J.D. Power, Net Promoter Scores (NPS), and other measures.
- Increasing customer purchases and engagement with other programs.
Lirio is investing in the following behavioral programs to boost customer activation:
Discovery & Design
Lirio follows a four-step process to generate empirically proven messaging elements for each behavioral program.
Research behavioral determinants identified by our model including knowledge, motivations, efficacy, etc.
Test message strategy/behavioral frames to gain further insights.
Use 3B approach to develop the messaging strategy with behavioral frames that amplify benefits/overcome barriers.
Develop behavior-change programs based on findings.
Encoding Decision DNA
- Our behavioral design process provides content that allows us to learn each individual’s behavioral tendencies.
- Machine learning (ML) learns to correlate success and failure to leverage feedback and improve results over time.
We focus on deeply understanding the behavior, barriers, and benefits of a desired action and develop content around that understanding.
Machine learning helps us select the right barrier/benefit, behavioral strategy, and phrasing. Over time, our system learns and becomes more knowledgeable about an individual’s specific barriers, biases, and the best ways to influence their decisions and drive them to act.
Interested in learning how Lirio can help you?
Start now—fill in this form and we’ll reach out to you soon: