Sr. Project Manager
Lirio applies the psychology of human behavior and the power of advanced machine learning to help healthcare and energy enterprises drive individuals toward positive behavior change at scale. Lirio delivers mass personalization by harnessing behavioral intelligence to surface the right message to the right person to drive the right action at the right time.
Sr. Project Managers manage our most complex projects. They work closely with our clients and teams to understand the goals and requirements of our projects, define scope, estimate effort and duration, develop project plans, as well as maintain the project roadmap by coordinating internal and client teams. The Sr. Project Manager will be involved with ongoing Project Management Group process definition. The Sr. Project Manager will ensure each project achieves our client’s required outcomes through thorough data analysis.
- Manage digital client projects across disciplines in content, marketing, data science, operations and support, as well as a wide range of digital marketing channels.
- Engage with internal team members to ensure quality work that meets client project goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Collaborate with Customer Relations & Sales teams to develop scopes, concepts and strategies for clients across various industries.
- Allocate and lead project resources from specialist to director level.
- Work with internal team members to introduce new technologies to client services offering.
- Review deliverables and work directly with Product & Technology, Marketing, and Customer Relations & Sales teams through kickoff, data collection, campaign development, testing and launch phases.
- Provide project management information to the customer in line with Lirio governance standards. This can include, but is not limited to; status reports, work plans, issue lists, agreed actions, risk notification, impact resolution plans, financial reports, and lessons learned reports
- Present client project progress to client project leadership and sponsors.
- Prioritize projects and ongoing changes in real time.
- Provide interactive marketing insights and strategy.
- Lead and facilitate internal and client facing meetings either virtually or face-to-face.
- Escalate issues to leadership appropriately.
- Act as a mentor for junior project managers.
- Develop project estimates.
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years project management experience, preferably in an agency setting leading digital product builds, redesigns and digital marketing campaigns from inception to launch.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multimillion-dollar projects on-time and on-budget.
- Background in managing cross-functional teams from different disciplines (Content, Marketing, Data Science, Operations & Support, etc..) through projects. Energy or Healthcare client experience preferred.
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as Magento, Drupal, Joomla, Sitecore
- Familiarity with cloud-based or enterprise ESPs and Database Marketing tools a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Eloqua, Marketo, Teamwork, Microsoft Team Services).
- Familiarity with various marketing channels (Paid Media, Paid Search, SEO, Email, Social, Content, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with industry project management tools (Teamwork, MS Project, Daptive/ChangePoint, etc.)
- Strong internal and client facing communication skills to support pitches, meetings, team leadership and internal communications.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- PMP/PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Location: Nashville, TN; Charlotte, NC; Knoxville, TN